Monday, June 29, 2009

Life ;) and how we live it!

SO...I am rather excited today!
I feel like I have found a part of myself again. I spent time today...somehow more than usual...and as I was thinking and praying I realized that the people I thought were my friends really are not. AND! I am OK with that :)

I want to build relationships with others who desire to serve the Lord. Some of the people I have been hanging out with..are decidedly Christians...but they are forgetting to "fan the flame that is within you" 2 Timothy 1.

Christ calls us to be on fire for Him...and to share Him with everyone else...those who share that heart...they are true friends...

Time is running out, when we reach the end...Christ is not going to care about what we have...our earthly possesions will be gone. Only what is done for Him will last.

I have been thinking on wanting to fit in...but you know what! It is a hopeless cause...I will never be all that people could want. But Christ loves me anyway.

This struck me today and I wanted to share that with you...

Fan into flames the gift He has given you...don't waste your life on something that will not matter in the end...

Sorry if this is abrupt or perhaps condemming. If it makes you angry...why? Is it because you are refusing to follow His word?

Through Him,
Caolae Siler

No comments:

Post a Comment